Sonic '06 Remake Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sonic '06 Remake Forums

Join if you're a fan of SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 2006 and the inevitable remake in the works by Gistix! Post your ideas and thoughts including your creativity.

Greetings everyone

Bionic
    Bionic
    Administrator

Greetings everyone Empty Greetings everyone

Post by Bionic Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:27 am

Hello, all of you will know me as Bionic, or you may call me by my first name, Leo. I've been a huge fan of Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 for over 6 years. when I did my research on how poorly received it was, I wanted to know why this had happened. I did research on everything, and eventually purchased the game myself. I didn't have too many problems with it, and 100% the game. It is flawed yes, definitely, but I enjoyed it. However you can enjoy it all you want but the fact is that this is still a bad game.

Regardless, the topic of this site is the remake being developed by Gistix. I do not work with him, but this site is simply the fan hub for his work. This includes our ideas (story, add-ons, beta features, mechanics), suggestions and much more that will be provided by this site. I recon if you're a huge fan and would love to see this remake come to life, show yourself and spread what you want for your preferred experience.

Now for my intro,

I love anime, video games, discussion value, and my favorite food is Poutine. I am happy to announce the launch of this site and hope it's a success to motivating us and the guys behind the remake itself.

Cheers.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:24 pm